noun grotto; plural noun grottoes; grottos
a small picturesque cave, especially an artificial one in a park or garden.
|synonyms:||antre, cavern, delve [archaic], grot, cave|
early 17th century: from Italian grotta, via Latin from Greek kruptē.
A world in of itself, The Grotto is to be a sanctuary from the day-to-day and mundane; an engaging and relaxing social environment with a spa-like influence.
Our discerning tastes and passion for creating a positive environment that gives back to the community by way of a moment of calm and good energy, from the moment you step through our doors will refresh the soul.
You can look forward to:
- A relaxing spa-like environment with soothing music
- An engaging bar where we encourage sitting next to a stranger and meeting other likeminded individuals
- Unique and comfortable furnishings
- Free Wi-Fi for remote workers, bloggers, and students
- A positive atmosphere influenced by individuals who are passionate about every glass of kombucha served
- A thoughtfully designed atmosphere that takes millennials into account, providing many unique social media photo-ops
- A private space for meetings, quiet time, or relaxation in the middle of a hectic day
- Centrally located in Historic Downtown Billings